Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diego Arismendi - Report

MozzaaSCFC

The Stokie
Mar 2, 2010
Stoke-on-Trent
Alright lads long time no type; just giving you the update on that useless South American chap you had off us; currently he's on loan to Barnsley and...the Barnsley fans think he's brilliant and their best player currently; after seeing the comments from you guys I was worrying that we spunked so many millions on gash but at Barnsley he's been a revelation so god knows what happened on his time on the lovely South Coast; also congrats to your good start and hope you will be playing Championship football this time next season :thumbsup:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm glad he is doing well, he looked disinterested when he played for us, although you could tell he could control a ball when he wanted to, which sadly wasn't very often for us, or clearly for you either.

What's happened this season, you are propping up the division?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Mabye he had a decent pre-season and got used to English football. He looked totally unfit for us, he kept getting caught on the ball because he was taking too long to pick a pass.

MozzaaSCFC

The Stokie
Mar 2, 2010
Stoke-on-Trent
Well to be fair we have had one of the hardest starts possible; Wolves been a local derby, Spuds are a top side and Chelsea are Chelsea are; to be fair Wolves and Spuds game we conceded 2 wonder goals and 2 flukes in which they couldnt miss; but least we aint been battered by Chelsea we stood our ground and could of nicked it when at 1-0; Season starts vs Villa at home after the international break

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I've always said there's a great player in him, just needed some time to come out. Not sure if he's going to be Premiership standard but definitely Championship quality. Good luck to him

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Glad its working out for him at Barnsley. Perhaps third division football was a step (down) too far for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here