[Albion] Didn’t think you’d be brave enough to sack him

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It’s a risk I’m happy for us to take, I have absolutely hated most of the football matches that I have watched this season. Whilst I understand the need to defend against most teams, the bigging up of every opponent started to rankle. If staying in the Premier League means that was the only way we could play for ever and a day, I’ll happily take a drop down to the Championship

This all day (and night)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
seems unnecessarily hostile, seeing as initial comment was being supportive of our club and saying we're being harshly represented.

Oh well. I will have to live with your disappointment.

Our six-toed friends are, generally. *****.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
What? I thought Norwich were going to be a "breath of fresh air" in the Premier League, with your goals galore and your expansive attacking football? I'm pretty sure that's what BT Sport's Jake Humphrey recently informed us. Not like boring old Brighton!

I must admit, I cannot wait to see how Norwich's thrilling football sets the Premier League alight. I presume you'll be starting out aiming to challenge Wolves for seventh, then perhaps setting your sights more on the top four once you've settled in (say by, what, November?).

Why the bitterness!? Especially as this guy - like most of their fans im sure - just said he thinks next season will be one of the toughest to survive. All clubs have some fans etc who are overly optimistic, certainly we do too...

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Let me explain....

Hughton's sacking is a risk the Albion had to take as we would like to stay in the Premier league beyond next season and a few more years to come.

Yet, the Albion did finish in the PL each year that Hughton was manager that the club started the year in the PL. It would seem to be counter intuitive to assume the Albion wouldn't finish in the PL if CH had been given the opportunity to be manager in future years. It's a very subjective notion to say the Albion would be relegated in the future under Hughton when it had never happened before with Brighton. That is all conjecture.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here