• Yes, yes I did

• No, listened on the radio

• Didn’t watch or listen

• I got my info from the match day thread

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
First game I’ve not attended for a while……..didn’t listen or watch a stream either (was away for Mrs D’s birthday). Picked up on a few SM posts and updates and became increasingly glad I wasn’t there. Got a whatsapp at FT from my Spurs STH mate who just said ’you were robbed’.
My husband got a message from his boss, a Spurs fan, which said exactly the same three words.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Those in the stadium, how was the atmosphere in our end as the game wore on? I only saw on a stream (half watching with others) ... pretty glad I wasn't there tbh

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He was terrible, when he gave the decision against Pervis in the first half, even the ref overturned it…..

Perhaps he blinked……. But he was a shocker….

Only thing Attwell got right…..

@Icy Gull plenty of us did lose our tempers
To be fair, we all thought it looked like it had come off Pervis for a corner.

...although clearly Pervis wouldn't have let the ball run out if he thought the same.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Those in the stadium, how was the atmosphere in our end as the game wore on? I only saw on a stream (half watching with others) ... pretty glad I wasn't there tbh
I didn't think the atmosphere was all that for the duration to be honest, although we were round the side directly next to the Spurs fans - it may have been better behind the goal.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Yes, sitting amongst the Spurs fan in the West Stand.
It's even more upsetting now that I've seen all the slow motions that have been shared on social media.

Disgraceful.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes and seriously shocked at such appalling refereeing, it really was beyond a joke the consolation was given my age and seen it all before I don't get seriously annoyed these days.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I was in the South Stand and i was about 10 rows back... perfect view of Mitomas disallowed goal. It never looked like handball to me, but that was in real time.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Should have been a multiple choice poll - I listened on Radio Sussex, followed the matchday thread on here - and kept an eye on SSN. FWIW - I agree with SSN!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Watched on our new firestick.

At the final whistle I fired off a barrage of expletives which prompted Mrs H to enquire if the Albion had lost?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Watched on a delightful little stream that works every week with English commentary and no pop ups :)

Neighbors must have heard me ranting and kids even interrupted their Nintendo games upstairs to pop down to check what all the shouting was.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Watched on a delightful little stream that works every week with English commentary and no pop ups :)

Neighbors must have heard me ranting and kids even interrupted their Nintendo games upstairs to pop down to check what all the shouting was.
Tell us more.....

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
I turned the stream off with 10 minutes to go.. thinking how much did spurs pay the officials.. This 1 game has made me realise how corrupt football is 😪

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was there and I haven't quite calmed down yet. Watching MOTD hasn't improved my mood

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here