• Didn’t watch or listen

• I got my info from the match day thread

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Watched it on a stream with my dad. We were both sat there literally AGOG at the series of decisions going against us.

After the Dunk shirt-pull (at 1-1), despite completely outplaying them, by that point we were both wearily resigned to it ending in defeat. You simply cannot absorb that amount of anti-Albion officialdom and expect to come away with anything against a top 4 team. And so it came to pass.

Job done, one suspects.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was there, sitting on my hands as got a ticket with a Spurs mate.

In consequence, my piss is still boiling like a fecking pressure cooker.
There's probably an 'Away fans in home end thread' on the Spurs forum :lolol:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Watched on my shit firestick then moved to a great stream. I probably would have been less pissed off if I hadn't watched it and had the ambiguity of perceived bias from JC & Warren.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Yes on a stream and the neutral commentators couldn’t believe it. I’m not usually too bothered but woke up this morning in a really shitty mood and don’t like it.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I was at Star Wars Celebration and caught up with my WhatsApp groups and Twitter before the clone wars panel. Honestly relieved I wasn’t there, pretty sure I’d have been thrown out in the face such diabolical officiating. The standard of refereeing and VAR officiating just stinks in this country, it’s extremely low and not fit for purpose. Webb has to start firing people for any confidence to be restored in this broken system. It’s utter garbage right now.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Just curious given the comments post game
I listened to Radio Sussex in the sunshine. I find streams too frustrating to find or watch and anyway I enjoy commentary by Jonny and Warren. Didn’t really enjoy it because of the amount of time lost to Spurs time wasting. I think towards the end Warren was saying there had been only about a minute of play out of the last ten. Pretty much the same complaint made against us by Bournemouth fans last week although magnified into an art form by Spurs.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
In over 50 years of support I don't think I have ever been so angry following a game. The whole journey home ( with my son ) was spent recalling bad decisions. We were both spitting feathers. We had totally outplayed them. We were much the better side. We were two goals better than them. A draw would have disappointed. A defeat felt like the officialdom saying...it doesn't matter what you do...we are going to take it away from you. Robbed..cheated...it doesn't matter now. Its gone. Quickly forgotten by those away from BHA. Nothing will change. Unlucky plucky Brighton. Move on...everyone suffers under VAR. Well...maybe not quite like we have this season. One rotten decision after another, arguably robbing us of 7-8 extra points. Arsenal got a shocker the same day we suffered at Palace. That might rob them of the league title. Our ambitions are slightly lower but nevertheless lofty for us.
I have not seen such a one-sided series of decisions in a game since English teams travelled abroad 60-70 years ago in the European competitions and match officials were clearly incentivised to give everything against them. Which they did with the help of big fat brown envelopes. The saddest thing of all is that it actually felt like those times all over again.
We are participating in a top class international league. We have the best international managers..coaches and players. We have Sunday morning amateur officials. Until we start recruiting the best referees from around the world, bringing their own teams with them...we will continue to let the fans down. VAR is used outside the PL. Do we have all this controversy elsewhere? Our league is world class. Our officialdom is not fit for purpose.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Watched on an excellent stream and couldn’t believe my eyes. The only thing that made sense was the **** Kane getting the winner which we all knew was coming as we were continually mugged off.

On the stream, the camera angle they showed that VAR seemed to focus on for the Mac Allister handball was different to what MOTD showed and it looked like it did graze his hand but it certainly was’t a clear and obvious error.

As soon as I woke up the feelings of anger returned. I still can’t work out how we were so obviously and blatantly stitched up yesterday. How is it allowed to happen in broad daylight?! Fuming.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
There's probably an 'Away fans in home end thread' on the Spurs forum :lolol:
😆

Genuinely not convinced anyone would have noticed. The row behind us seemed to be a South Korean family who'd come to see Son play. They at least watched the game and cheered for their player.

In contrast, the party in front, all wearing Brazil shirts arrived 20 minutes late, spent all their time eating snacks and playing games on their phones until Richarlison was warming up in front of them. Then they became demented with excitement. Two Spurs fans in the same row left at half time and never returned for the second half.

Odd afternoon, quite apart from the nonsensical officiating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here