Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Did You Pay By Credit Card?"

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Mexico one is a potential issue possibly with Tui, £500 paid and balance to be paid early may for two weeks in August.........

Last I heard Mexico for the first time is denying entry by Americans/Europeans due to the virus. The situation at the Mexican/USA border has slowed to a trickle. You'll need to monitor the situation for August. Mexico has very few infected by the virus--about 40 infected with no deaths--last I heard.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Last I heard Mexico for the first time is denying entry by Americans/Europeans due to the virus. The situation at the Mexican/USA border has slowed to a trickle. You'll need to monitor the situation for August. Mexico has very few infected by the virus--about 40 infected with no deaths--last I heard.

Will pay the balance and await TUI advice

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Supposed to be going to Istanbul on April 1st for a week with BA, hotel included,
CAnt call BA as the phone cuts off at 2 mins...'sorry we are busy call back later'
If I cancel I lose the £800 cost of the holiday...

So what do I do? waitfor BA to cancel it ? or just not go...because the govt say its still safe I wont get anything back if cancelled..

Any ideas......Or is Turkey still safe? only had 2 cases according to thier govt website..

Officially cancelled by BA....have been offered a voucher valid for 12 months.....no cash refund but its OK with me

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Officially cancelled by BA....have been offered a voucher valid for 12 months.....no cash refund but its OK with me

Surely you are entitled to a full refund ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Went to Krakow in dec....brilliant time...good food and beer.....side trip to Auschwitz was an eye opener......not that it helps your soon to be cancelled trip.

Oh well, we will go another time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here