Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you boo FRUITY last night?

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
After paying £22 for no atmosphere and little entertainment how come so few people joined in the ARS campaign to boo Fruity?

Lardy Jocko buffoon Magoo (now officially known on the BBC as Magoo OUT) brought him on with 7 minutes to go.

I was DISGUSTED when, after the first time he received the ball he did not waltz past three Leicester defenders and put a screamer into the far corner. Consequently we were gave him a chorus of boos every time he went within ten yards of a ball (technically this is about as accurate a pass as Kerry Mayo made all game) and sang all three verses of "C'est Plain pour moi" by 70's French Punk outfit Plastique Bertrand at him to make him feel at home at the final whistle

At times it seemed that only Ernest and I were the ones verbally abusing Fruity for not being the combination of Michel Platini, Thierry Henri and Zinedan Zidane that we had been promised by Potless Knight when we signed him on a free transfer from French third division misfits FC Whiffy.

On Saturday Ernest and I will launch a PINCER MOVEMENT on the dugout and tie up Magoo with gaffer tape before putting him in a large envelope and sending him back to Jockoland (second class, we have a limited budget after all). We can then install Jimmy Case as manager again and return to the GLORY DAYS of the Goldstone.

You have been warned

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
can't believe he took jarrett off for him:nono:

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
Belgium is a county in France just like Scotland is a county in England, FACT

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Daffyd Thomas said:
After paying £22 for no atmosphere and little entertainment how come so few people joined in the ARS campaign to boo Fruity?

Lardy Jocko buffoon Magoo (now officially known on the BBC as Magoo OUT) brought him on with 7 minutes to go.

I was DISGUSTED when, after the first time he received the ball he did not waltz past three Leicester defenders and put a screamer into the far corner. Consequently we were gave him a chorus of boos every time he went within ten yards of a ball (technically this is about as accurate a pass as Kerry Mayo made all game) and sang all three verses of "C'est Plain pour moi" by 70's French Punk outfit Plastique Bertrand at him to make him feel at home at the final whistle

At times it seemed that only Ernest and I were the ones verbally abusing Fruity for not being the combination of Michel Platini, Thierry Henri and Zinedan Zidane that we had been promised by Potless Knight when we signed him on a free transfer from French third division misfits FC Whiffy.

On Saturday Ernest and I will launch a PINCER MOVEMENT on the dugout and tie up Magoo with gaffer tape before putting him in a large envelope and sending him back to Jockoland (second class, we have a limited budget after all). We can then install Jimmy Case as manager again and return to the GLORY DAYS of the Goldstone.

You have been warned

I wish I could join you for some top class BOOing unfortunately I will be seeing my kids that day.

Magoo out :angry: :angry:

And make sure there is enough room in the envelope for the clipboard king. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Daffyd Thomas said:

You have been warned
:yawn: Its sad how people find this funny, same thing every week.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Daffyd Thomas said:
Belgium is a county in France just like Scotland is a county in England, FACT

Belgium is a part of Benelux. FACT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here