Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did Ulloa fight through the pitch invasion to wave goodbye as well?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I reckon he will be sold over the summer as the new manager will want to build his own side but the board will say we have to sell first in order to bring in fresh faces.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Unless the 'he's had talks with Leicester' story is true... and he knows we are a club that sells.

You can't have talks with a club without permission.

Like I said, it's up to the club, not the player. And anyone who knows what Barber is all about will know that if we're looking to sell, we'll only be letting him go if it's too the highest bidder.

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
You can't have talks with a club without permission.

Like I said, it's up to the club, not the player. And anyone who knows what Barber is all about will know that if we're looking to sell, we'll only be letting him go if it's too the highest bidder.

I hope I'm reading too much into it. We need to keep Ulloa.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If we get offered £6m, then he is as good as gone. I think the team that take's to the pitch for the first game of next season, will bare little resemblance to the one that finished this.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Booger me. If he comes to say thanks for your support he is leaving. If he hadn't he would be called all manner of things! No win situation.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The players regularly come over to applaud the fans - personally, I'd read nothing more into it than that.

It wasn't a stroll over to applaud the fans, he had to fight his way through a pitch invasion with some Derby fans taunting him and goading him as he tried to get to us.
I thought it looked like a farewell myself.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If we get a sizeable offer he's bound to be off. But I'd hope he might quite fancy a change of manager and the prospect of having some company in the penalty area occasionally.

gully1984

May 3, 2014
He's a good striker of the ball, problem is he's had very little or no support upfront this season.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
He's a good striker of the ball, problem is he's had very little or no support upfront this season.

...and he can't tackle, can't stay on his feet if tackled, can't win the ball in the air, can't convince a blind referee he was actually tripped/pulled/tugged, can't turn with a ball and even his passing is poor. The player we have is not the player we had, he's a shadow of the player he was before getting injured. He can use his head in the box and can strike the ball if he's already facing the right way and no one is near him.
If he stays then I want the old Ulloa back not the new one. If he goes then is market value is small because the last few months he's looked very poor indeed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If he's here next season I hope he has some competition for his place, not healthy to have a player who knows he is playing if he is fit. Ulloa is a technically gifted player but he goes down like a girl and moans like one too, he needs to be dropped when he does this and have to fight his way back into the team. We might then see the player I thought we'd signed in his first few months here.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
The moment he came over my thoughts were that it was a wave good bye. Is going to be a rather long summer.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I reckon he's off.

To be honest, the team needs rebuilding and if he needs to be sold to facilitate that, then so be it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here