Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did SSN Not get any goals from The Amex today????

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It may be because the BBC were there. We're the featured match on the Football League Show.

D

Deleted member 18477

yea they probably arent allowed to show our game until the BBC have shown their highlights of our game tonight. it looks like were going to be the main game on the football league show. shame its on so bloody late. but its so nice to have our highlights within the first half hour instead of having to wait till after all the championship games. the championship is fast becoming as glamorous as the premiership!!

Byrne & Small

Oct 25, 2010
Burgess hill
Was thinking the same!! Have watched every other Championship goal, except ours!!!!

Thought they were going to do quite a big feature on us to be honest!!

You know if you ask nicely the administrators will kindly change your Username for you mate, That is if you want to and your not actually Glenn Murray!!!

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
BBC showed all 3 goals on Final score earlier. Never seen that before! Just checked Iplayer, and final score is not available. shame

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
yea they probably arent allowed to show our game until the BBC have shown their highlights of our game tonight. it looks like were going to be the main game on the football league show. shame its on so bloody late. but its so nice to have our highlights within the first half hour instead of having to wait till after all the championship games. the championship is fast becoming as glamorous as the premiership!!
I'd say it's much better than the Prem. The league is a lot tighter, the players "less" prima donna and the fans are more passionate (apart from our 1901 club ;) ).

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
The footie league show doesn't start until close to midnight and the trouble is I've had a few 'refreshments' today/tonight so not sure if I can keep awake. RECORD.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Football Focus was bloody brilliant and I cannot wait for the Football League Show tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here