Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Did Sanchez do the right thing?

Should Sanchez have taken the red?

• Yes

Votes: 205 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 9.3%

• Total voters

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It's not the first time I've seen Dunky have to pull on the goalkeeper's shirt and gloves. Can anybody remember which game was the last time he had to do it?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If we manage to stay up by one point it was priceless yes, I'm of the mind Sanchez will actually benefit from missing a game, he seems to be a bit out of sorts so whilst I'm sure he won't want to miss a game and would think I'm yakkin bolox It may focus him a bit more in the long run.

He's a fantastic keeper who will get better with age and experience, tonight was another step in his learning and I've no doubt he will come back stronger.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
If he had stayed on his line the guy was through on goal 1 on 1. He hoped to get there to stop that, but when he didn't make it he made the correct decision so late in the game.
If it happened in the first 20 minutes, then maybe letting an almost certain goal might have been the right choice. IMO

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It suddenly seems that we have decided to re-live the sudden fall and denigration of Matty Ryan....are we doomed forever to keep reliving " The King is Dead... long live the King "?
So many now say that he has been shite for weeks but highlighted his brilliance in setting up the equaliser against Liverpool last week? A week is a long time in football.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Yes.

Also, this was in my inbox post-match. He's had an up and down week...

A-year-of-Robert-Sanchez-Analysing-the-Brighton-keeper’s-aggressive-style-and-huge-potential.png

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Did Duffy not screw him over a bit by indecisiveness ? Seemed flat footed and froze

He has all the physical attributes to be a top keeper but seems to have a rick a game in him. Big chance for Steele

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I didn't see it as saving a certain goal. Player had plenty to do with the defensive cavalry on their way back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here