Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did Janine Kill Barry?

OFAHrulz

Nov 25, 2003
London
I can't decide if Janine killed Barry or not (Eastenders)

Did she push him?
Did he fall?
Could she have helped him?

I'm so confused :eek:

Help meeeeeeeeeee :nono:

Ps.. I am currently taking medication to help with my insanity :p

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
My opinion was that she just pushed him away as she didn't want him to grope her, didn't seem like she knew he was gonna go off the cliff tho...

She could have helped afterwards tho the snotty cow.

OFAHrulz

Nov 25, 2003
London
Tom Hark said:
Well she did make a New Year resolution to get rid of fifteen stone of unsightly flab :lolol:

She could of easily got rid of another stone of ugly flab, and cut off her head! :p

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There was no intent or forethought and it was an accident. She couldn't do a lot for him anyway as he was about 15 seconds from death after the fall abyway.

As muc as it pains me to say it the fat cow is not guilty and it has worked out very nicely for her.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Gareth Glover said:
There was no intent or forethought and it was an accident. She couldn't do a lot for him anyway as he was about 15 seconds from death after the fall abyway.

It certainly wouldn't be murder, but there's a very good chance of a manslaughter charge sticking.

Intent has nothing to do with it, if you act recklessly (and pushing someone on a cliff's edge definitely falls in that category) and a death results, then the charge is manslaughter.

Whether she would be found guilty or not is another matter, but the dozy mare didn't help herself by running away and lying about her whereabouts. The mobile phone records will reveal that she was near the scene of the crime - if the police become suspicious that is.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can see the court case now.

The accused - Moon faced Janine

Defence Council - Gareth Glover
Prosecution - Gwylan.

Just need a level headed judge now. Loony?

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here