Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Did I hear correctly

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I thought the Luton fans were singing 'Pedro is a n*nce'. Someone please tell me I was wrong.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
nope. was 18 dating a 15 year old. they’re still together as far as i am aware. very morally questionable but not illegal as brazil has a lower age of consent
Why is it morally questionable?

The Google tells my Brazil's age of consent is 14, and in doing so has probably put me on a watch list.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
I heard a charming "Chelsea rent boy" chant as well towards the end of the game.

I hope they enjoyed their day in the diversity capital of the UK.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
There’s at least 2 Brighton players I know of in the squad who started dating their now wives when they were under 16

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Why is it morally questionable?

The Google tells my Brazil's age of consent is 14, and in doing so has probably put me on a watch list.
because i would find it strange if my 15 year old sibling was dating an 18 year old. not sure i’d be okay with it. but maybe that’s just me. every set of circumstances is different

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
because i would find it strange if my 15 year old sibling was dating an 18 year old. not sure i’d be okay with it. but maybe that’s just me. every set of circumstances is different

What if he was going to become a £30M PL striker on £50k+ a week ?

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
What if he was going to become a £30M PL striker on £50k+ a week ?
well to be honest that wouldn’t really matter to me, on a personal level. if it’s a healthy relationship then i’d acquiesce. but if it’s the case of an immature, startstruck 15 year old then i’m not sure i’d be on board at all. a 15 year old is very much a child

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's only 3 years.
Of course an age of consent set at 14 is unnatural to us, but it's not for Luton fans to set Brazil's moral compass.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There’s at least 2 Brighton players I know of in the squad who started dating their now wives when they were under 16
Aside from JP? Feel free to say who..!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tough one innit. ‘She said no’ was pathetic - as she obviously didn’t. Almost as bad as the scum singing about Dunk - who was on the phone and not anything to do with shaving foam initials on a girl who wanted attention from footballers… (fact btw)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Tough one innit. ‘She said no’ was pathetic - as she obviously didn’t. Almost as bad as the scum singing about Dunk - who was on the phone and not anything to do with shaving foam initials on a girl who wanted attention from footballers… (fact btw)
Banter . No one died

We move on

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I would guess one is Solly March and the other I don't have a clue.
Bit different if the player was under 16 too…!

Met her grandad at Chelsea in the toilets randomly - was celebrating us scoring 2 at Burnley and was with a Chelsea mate - so random. But yeh interesting Hailsham news from Springal which I will verify 👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here