Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did Eric Cantona NAIL Leslie Ash?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Come to think of it, wasn't that rumoured to be one of the reasons they let him go to United for £1m?

Don't forget, he only played about 18 games for Leeds in that Championship season so I'm not sure they realised what an influence he was going to be at Man Utd.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
On the subject of rumours.

Wasn't Pardew humping half the wives/girlfriends of the WHU players?

We need to know!

Come to think of it, wasn't that rumoured to be one of the reasons they let him go to United for £1m?

Don't forget, he only played about 18 games for Leeds in that Championship season so I'm not sure they realised what an influence he was going to be at Man Utd.

Being up at Leeds and hanging out with Leeds Fans, they knew how good he was.

He destroyed Liverpool in the Cup Final!!

The club could never really explain why they let him go, so quickly and for so cheap.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is Kerry Cantona his sister?

I think she's a right waste of space. Queen of the jungle my arse. Brian McFadden's well rid if you ask me, though it must have been quite cool having Eric as a brother-in-law.

5 past Kuipers

Is that the time?
Feb 22, 2006
Tunbridge Wells
I was watching the fantastic 'Football Years' on ITV2 last night, and this week they were covering the 1990-91 season, when Leeds won the title.

Leeds finished 4th that season, behind the big three (Arsenal, Liverpool and Palace ;)).

It was the following season that they won the title. They invested wisely (obviously Cantona being the main plus) and moved up three places - Palace bought Lee Sinnott, dropped seven places, and the rest is history :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here