did bigc pull or not ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
how did you get on then lad, did you get your leg over then?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I think the answer is NO! By the sounds of it on the other thread he 'spoke to her' lol But there seems to be great debate going on as to whether the girl is worth pulling in the first place :eek: :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Methinks bigc needs some practice to build up his confidence.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Pint you owe me. :jester:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
dougdeep said:
Pint you owe me. :jester:

poor boy didnt stand a chance really did he after starting that thread!

get back in there next Friday bigc, and try out your new found chat up skills c/o NSC!

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
hehehe. I wondered when someone would combine my other thread into this.

doug my plans went wrong because my friend had no money and I had to buy him drinks, so we went to the student bar cos we could just afford to have enough to get pissed there, at the crescent we wouldnt have been able to.

I went to the crescent last night though and she was there, but I only had 2 pints so I was far too reserved! plus some Slovakian girl kept taking a photo of me so I was a bit confused.lol

Ambition is made of sterner stuff bigc.

A man who is too afraid to make the move on a lass and ask her out either displays a higher regard for his pride than hers, or is too timid to even be worthy of the girl.

You need to eliminate both of the above options. If it's fantasy you prefer, then swoon over some pin-up or pop star - but for the real world, don't waste any time with a girl on a distant pedestal she knows nothing about.

NOTHING ventured = NOTHING gained.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
NMH said:
Ambition is made of sterner stuff bigc.

A man who is too afraid to make the move on a lass and ask her out either displays a higher regard for his pride than hers, or is too timid to even be worthy of the girl.

You need to eliminate both of the above options. If it's fantasy you prefer, then swoon over some pin-up or pop star - but for the real world, don't waste any time with a girl on a distant pedestal she knows nothing about.

NOTHING ventured = NOTHING gained.

yeah very true. the bigc will be back sooner than you think. anyways I thought I'd pulled one of the Slovakian girls...she shook her tic tacs at me. unfortunately it was a bit of a surreal situation,but was still funny, and they'll get home to have about 5 pictures of me looking very confused next to her as I drink my beer.

Hadsy

Mar 11, 2005
Patcham
wot colege do u go 2 big c? n wot year?
just wana c if i can put name n style 2 face

Hadsy

Mar 11, 2005
Patcham
well do you not feel the same? does big c exist or is he the creation of sum crazy internet mad man supporting leeds?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I defo fink bigc is 4 real n wil git wiv da bird.:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports