Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did anyone place a bet for us to be relegated @ the start of the season?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Not that I dont beleive anyone, but bets must be shown on here to get credit:rock:

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
No, on principle, despite being strongly advised to by someone close to the club.

As each day unfolds, and he's still not gone, I'm beginning to question if Tony Bloom is in some sort of denial over the serious mistake he made in hiring Hypia.
Baffling how Bloom appears to be in complete denial about the situation we're in. I thought we would struggle after the 1st game but thought Bloom would act sooner - we are sleep walking to Lge1 with barely a whimper - very sad

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Not that I dont beleive anyone, but bets must be shown on here to get credit:rock:

This, show us your slips otherwise it didn't happen! foothead.gif

Nadger

Sep 4, 2003
Brighton
Sold a load off after the Cardiff game as thought it was a turning point gutted ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418767963.281540.jpg never thought it would be this bad, at least it covers the season ticket

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
No. Did I waste £100 on us getting promoted,cant find the slip but think it was 11:1 with Coral?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
No, on principle, despite being strongly advised to by someone close to the club.
As each day unfolds, and he's still not gone, I'm beginning to question if Tony Bloom is in some sort of denial over the serious mistake he made in hiring Hypia.

Someone with a gripe or someone who could see the squad wasnt good enough and things at club not right?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I struck a fiver on relegation at 14/1 on 10th August, the day after the home defeat to Sheffield Wednesday and we didn't look like ever signing anybody of worth. Reckoned that if we were going to go down I'd treat myself to a nice bottle of something to ease the pain. Wish I'd stuck fifty quid on now.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£5 at 20/1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here