Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

did any one spot our new striker in the crowd today

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
great win today and lets hope Gus brings in the new striker before Wednesday deadline.Any one have any thing to report on this :thumbsup:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Could this be him?

Invisible-Man-780294.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
to the sad c u n t that called me a muppet on the rep its Gus you f***ing c u nt that says we need another striker you thick f***ing c u n t

That deserves a GOOD rep IMO ;)

Cornerpost

Aug 27, 2011
Hove
We need a card system on here re: certain profanities. That one above deserves a red card and banishment from posting or replying for a month. Kids get on here you know!

Sep 1, 2010
for sure there is swearing here & there...but in written form this!?!
to the sad c u n t that called me a muppet on the rep its Gus you f***ing c u nt that says we need another striker you thick f***ing c u n t

is there any need??

Well, written form or not, there is more threatening language in the stands backed up with aggressive body language at every match. Certain words of course are a little over the top but it is no worse than taking your kid to a game where he/she will hear and see worse things than that

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
I've been pleasantly surprised by the lack of abusive and foul language near me. People seem far more interested in singing to create an atmosphere and seem interested in the game, unlike others I know of who only seem to go to get angry.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Well, written form or not, there is more threatening language in the stands backed up with aggressive body language at every match. Certain words of course are a little over the top but it is no worse than taking your kid to a game where he/she will hear and see worse things than that

agreed..but if the original foul mouthed post was the norm this forum would not be a great place if you catch my drift

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here