Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick's Interview

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
He definately didn't want to commit to anything beyond the end of the season.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
the only thing i thought was christ don't he look old! DK that is

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Anyone else listen to the Seagulls World interview? Reading between the lines I would deduce that Slade will only get the job full time if Gannon doesn't come in the Summer.

Am I alone in my suspicion?

Slade gave a good account of himself.

Gannon won't be coming here now he has put his head above the parapet, every team and his dog will be after him by summer

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
Anyone else listen to the Seagulls World interview? Reading between the lines I would deduce that Slade will only get the job full time if Gannon doesn't come in the Summer.

Am I alone in my suspicion?

Slade gave a good account of himself.

I think this is the case but not neccasarily just Gannon, it is a sensible apppointment having thought longer about it. Intitally I was really dissapointed as Slade seemed a bit of an anti climax.I dont know why but there is just something not right about Slade, he kind of looks like a non league manager if you know what I mean?!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He's kept this club running for the last 12 years, I think the man deserves more respect than he gets shown on here.

But he certainly didn't seem to be in love with Slade, unlike Micky!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Give it a rest, what is wrong with you c.unts?
My mum passed the comment of " Dick Knight looks like a broken old man"
Who gives a shit what your mum thinks, she raised you - she's got alot to answer for.

He looked really old in that interview. Do we really want a pensioner running the club?
Everyone probably seems like a pensioner to a prepubesant special needs child up past his bedtime.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Give it a rest, what is wrong with you c.unts?

Who gives a shit what your mum thinks, she raised you - she's got alot to answer for.

Everyone probably seems like a pensioner to a prepubesant special needs child up past his bedtime.

:tosser:

this board is for everyones opinion

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Shit, I really do feel like Russel Slade is being given a hard time. Maybe Im wrong and only time will tell but I must admit I really like his attitude and I think the contract is perfect.. Slade wants the job long term, he was the 2nd/3rd choice so probably feels he has something to prove whereas I am not sure the same could have been said about Gannon.

As we all know with the players in our squad we should not be where we are, but we are and it looks like we need someone that come come in and give confidence to the players, and also exuberate confidence too.. And I really do think that Slade can do this.

I for one am happy, and thats not because I have had a couple of cheeky beers!

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
He looked really old in that interview. Do we really want a pensioner running the club?

He actually IS quite old - but I can imagine the last dozen or so years have taken a lot out of him. He's given a helluva lot for the Albion, and it shows. Rather an elderly-looking saviour than a youthful twat who didn't care and was just looking to make a quick buck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here