Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick's Bar - Parking Midweek

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
I am aiming to pop along to Dick's Bar tomorrow and just wondered what the deal was with parking at the stadium on non-match days? I assume that it'll be possible to park up there on non-match days and that it will be obvious where to park? ???

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Visited Dick's last week, just drove in, through bus stop area, down past the famous Bennetts Field, turned right round to the front of the stadium and pretty much parked right outside Dick's and the shop.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Just a question, if you didn't have a ticket for the football, is there anything stopping you from staying in Dick's during the match? Or do they turf everyone out?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Visited Dick's last week, just drove in, through bus stop area, down past the famous Bennetts Field, turned right round to the front of the stadium and pretty much parked right outside Dick's and the shop.

I did the same on Friday last week

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just a question, if you didn't have a ticket for the football, is there anything stopping you from staying in Dick's during the match?

Yes, they're called "opening times"

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Just a question, if you didn't have a ticket for the football, is there anything stopping you from staying in Dick's during the match? Or do they turf everyone out?

Dunno. But if you DID stay while the game is on I dont know if they will serve you booze as like the concourses they can only serve in certain times.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You'll never find out. It's shut during games.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
watched a re-run of Sunderland game at 1 pm yesterday,Very good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here