• The greatest thing since Timmy Mallet

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • A couple of twats on huge come-downs

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Do they have kids appearing on it? My son and some of his friends wrote off to appear in some kids show. They got application forms back that asked them a number of questions, for two of them my son answered:

Q: Name something that embarrasses you.
A: My dad's dancing at parties.

(Ha ha I said. Hilarious. Next one:)

Q: Name something you hate.
A. George Bush and Tony Blair.

Where does he get his politics from?:lolol: :lol:

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Brovian said:
Do they have kids appearing on it? My son and some of his friends wrote off to appear in some kids show. They got application forms back that asked them a number of questions, for two of them my son answered:

Q: Name something that embarrasses you.
A: My dad's dancing at parties.

(Ha ha I said. Hilarious. Next one:)

Q: Name something you hate.
A. George Bush and Tony Blair.

Where does he get his politics from?:lolol: :lol:

They do and well done on a fantastic bit of fatherly indoctrination Brovian!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
saw the advert for it and it was filmed outside my work one bit! never seen it though !

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I don't actually get up early enough for such telly but when I caught them on afternoon kids TV a few times it made me wretch. I think they're f'ing awful

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
On a Saturday morning I'd rather watch Ministry of Mayhem followed by CD:UK. Holly Willoughby followed by Cat Deeley is enough to get me up. So to speak.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Teaching children to be rude is brilliant. I taught my two year nephew to say arse. He now sounds like the priest off father ted half the time. Even better, my sister is trying to teach him to say please and thankyou and keeps asking "what's the magic word". I managed to teach him to reply "now bitch". My Dad nearly wet himself when he heard him and my sister is not talking to me.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Voroshilov said:
Teaching children to be rude is brilliant. I taught my two year nephew to say arse. He now sounds like the priest off father ted half the time. Even better, my sister is trying to teach him to say please and thankyou and keeps asking "what's the magic word". I managed to teach him to reply "now bitch". My Dad nearly wet himself when he heard him and my sister is not talking to me.

lol :lolol: I just burst out laughing at the "now bitch" bit, BRILLIANT :clap2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
large_A-Load-of-bollocks.jpg

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
He has an instinct for learning rude words. A few months back he managed to whack my brother in law in the balls. My sister came in the room to see him writhing on the floor and asked what happened. He replied that the nipper had punched him in the testicles. Said nipper with great delight decided to repeat testicles at the top of his voice and because I laughed repeated it again and again the rest of the afternoon.
Come to think of it I can see why my sister doesn't like me going round there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports