Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dickhead Southampton supporters at Brighton station

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Load of clowns chucking their glass bottles and beer around. Never thought they would get to Pompey levels but clearly they feel the need. Could have got tasty but somehow it never kicked off. Good riddance and enjoy your championship tour.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
2-0 and you f***ed it up - will live with me like the Adkins diet - thanks 🤣

Last edited:

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Yeah there was a fair number of Southampton fans who wanted to be Billy Big Bollox for their last away day in the Premier League for 20 years but the majority of them were regular fans. It was their p*sse-up 17 year olds who were the most embarrassing...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Too easy these days for fans to be Benny Big Bollox at Brighton Station knowing cameras and police are in vicinity as protection. Our youth section are the same away from home.

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
We were on the train up to Brighton when they all got on at Southampton- the hot dogs and their mates - all young lads drinking on the train. Had to go up to Clapham and back down to Brighton because of closed rail lines- they were singing non stop at Clapham and all the way down and were just away fans having a good time at that point. However in the queue at Brighton station they got really stupid and it did end with them throwing beer bottles over us. Not good at all. Completely unnecessary

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Really not cool throwing bottles and cans across the queue at the train station.
There was one ageing caveman supporting Southampton fan who wanted to take any Brighton fan.. all from behind the barriers of safety. Agreed, a lot of pissed up 18 year old getting loud and lairy.

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
@Bombardier were you at the back by the railings with the group of lads singing play up Pompey amongst other songs? I was a few feet in front with junior, singing along !

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Load of clowns chucking their glass bottles and beer around. Never thought they would get to Pompey levels but clearly they feel the need. Could have got tasty but somehow it never kicked off. Good riddance and enjoy your championship tour.
Homophobic chants from groups before the game around Brighton station also

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
In Ronald's video from yesterday he catches some of it while queuing at Brighton with a Saints fan getting nicked and a few squaring up to each other.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Disappointing to read this. Got to say that all of the Saints’ fans that I saw yesterday seemed to be having a great time without being aggressive or menacing in any way. Probably the best natured away fans that I’ve seen this season.
Same experience for me. However always a few dickheads that get too pissed.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
In Ronald's video from yesterday he catches some of it while queuing at Brighton with a Saints fan getting nicked and a few squaring up to each other.
Indeed. The state of this bloke :lolol: :lolol: Some football fans are such dicks.

Attachments

• sthmptn twt.jpg
    sthmptn twt.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 119

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Albion fans were in party mode not sure these Saints idiots read the room 😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here