Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dicker sparow painter

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
In a word NO count Calderon in there aswell. However they need to be given the chance to develop, If we can get one or two new players in January it could make all the difference.

D

Deleted member 18477

i'd be very surprised if they helped us get promoted put it that way...

but they are good enough at this level yes just not top end championship players IMO.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Agreed. Plus why didn't Noone start tonight? Looked awful down the left wing because Painter is too slow at pushing forward

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Dicker has to be dropped he was awful and has been awful all season - Painter is way off the pace. Spaz was OK today. Must be priorities to be replaced by loan /permanant signing.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Gary keeps getting caught on the ball -doesn't seem sharp enough at this level.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Sparrow was quite good. Painter is very slow at this level. Dicker has been off the pace for weeks. Ankergren was much improved tooday, CMS and Barnes were OK. Bridcutt was great and Vicente was great for about 70 minutes.

Dunk looked pretty solid, Greer the same and Calde had a better game.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Dicker shouldn't be anywhere near the first team at the moment. Sparrow played well. One of Painter's better games recently but still shaky and falls over too much

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Better game by Sparrow tonight, but not up to the quality we are facing week in, week out in my view (just my view; fine by me if yours is different). Worrying thing was, he was a regular for Scunthorpe the season they stayed in the Championship. Either it's got better, or he has got worse. Prior to today, I'd have said his only good games for us were Swindon and Charlton away. Even when we were blowing the division away last season, I still felt we missed Crofts, whom Sparrow was supposedly bought to replace. As I said on Dave's thread on tonight's game, Painter was okay as he wasn't facing a fast winger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here