Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Tight........

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
I am sorry to say I have finally lost faith in him, I have swallowed his smoke screens for long enough. I think our situation is worse than he has let on, but when you lie you nearly always get caught out..... well he must either have a short memory or think people like myself Albion through and through are bloody fools.

One minute he said we tried to get Shipperly (probably on 10k a week)... 2 weeks later we cant afford 3.5k on Gifton?????? whats all that about? total lies, thats what pisses me off.. If we are potless tell us and we wont raise our expectations only to be let down. I understand that he wants to protect our long term future, thats fine but dont lie........REMEMBER Dick said our club would always be run transparrently!!!!!! emmmmmmmmmm. maybe he has conveniently forgotten that one too.

Sorry but lies, lies and more lies, I have lost the faith now-Dick Tight out.......

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
:thud:

Presumably we would not have paid all of Shipperleys wages!!!

Transparent? Do you want to know every minute detail? That is not how a business is run. If it was a PLC then yes! When Dick stated that it will be run transparently, he was not intending to supply us with every detail and who earns what etc.

What do you think he is hiding?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Shipperly on £10k a week. :lolol:

That about sums up the ridiculousness of your post. :wave:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Brighton1 said:
I am sorry to say I have finally lost faith in him, I have swallowed his smoke screens for long enough. I think our situation is worse than he has let on, but when you lie you nearly always get caught out..... well he must either have a short memory or think people like myself Albion through and through are bloody fools.

One minute he said we tried to get Shipperly (probably on 10k a week)... 2 weeks later we cant afford 3.5k on Gifton?????? whats all that about? total lies, thats what pisses me off.. If we are potless tell us and we wont raise our expectations only to be let down. I understand that he wants to protect our long term future, thats fine but dont lie........REMEMBER Dick said our club would always be run transparrently!!!!!! emmmmmmmmmm. maybe he has conveniently forgotten that one too.

Sorry but lies, lies and more lies, I have lost the faith now-Dick Tight out.......

...................to be replaced by ..............................

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Brighton1 said:

Seeing as you don't know the full story nor the full breakdown of anyone's transfer conditions, you would be wise to stop calling people liars.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What a well researched and thought-provoking post Brighton1. May I take this opportunity to thank you for your time.

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Brighton1 said:
Dick Tight out.......

Dont be such a knobend! It seems to me YOU have ashort memory DK saved this club and will get us to Falmer if then we are still having the rpoblems getting players etc by all means call for his head but for god sake forget this player issue and get behined THE WHOLE CLUB!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Title: Spotted Dick
Categories: desserts, english
Yield: 6 servings

8 oz self-raising flour
1 pn of salt
4 oz margarine
2 oz castor sugar (superfine)
4 oz to 6 oz sultanas (big
-raisins)
6 tb water

1) Have ready a sheet of foil or a double thickness of grease proof
paper brushed with melted margarine. 2) Make the pudding crust: Sieve
the flour and the salt. Rub in the margarine. Add the sugar and
sultanas. Mix in the water to make a soft dough. 3) Turn out onto a
floured board and form into a roll. 4) Wrap loosely but securely in
the grease proof paper or foil. Tie or seal the ends. 5) Place in the
steamer and cover tightly. Steam for 1.1/2 to 2 hours. 6) Serve with
hot custard sauce or sprinkle with castor sugar. Variation: At stage
3: Put the mixture in a medium-sized (1.1/2 pint) pudding basin with
a round of grease proof paper in the bottom and brush all round
inside with melted margarine. Smooth the top. Cover with foil, or
double grease proof paper brushed underneath with melted margarine
and steam for 1.1/2 to 2 hours. Serve with hot Custard sauce or
sprinkle with castor sugar.

I thought Shipps was on a 2k basic + loads of play/goal/promotion type bonuses.
So what lies has DK told?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
And GNW was gonna be for two years. We cant afford the sort of whack hes on next year if we are relegated.

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
And we dont give contracts longer than a year to players over 25 odd anyway. We by promising young players! I am dissaponited about GNW but now that I have thought about it I think its the right decsion, I am sure we will get a loan player by tomorrow at 5pm!

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Man of Harveys said:
Title: Spotted Dick

Don't know why, but that's just reminded me of my favourite Benny Hill sketch

"What's that?"

"My pet octopus."

"What's his name?"

"Spot."

"Spot the octopus??"

(Pointing) "Oh look, there's one."

:clap2:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
And we dont give contracts longer than a year to players over 25 odd anyway. We by promising young players! I am dissaponited about GNW but now that I have thought about it I think its the right decsion, I am sure we will get a loan player by tomorrow at 5pm!

I'm not disappointed, GNW scoring record is gash and no better than any of our current players

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Brighton1 said:

I love this kind of thoughtful well said kind of post :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Just wondering how much was L.Knight on? Was it more than Shipperley or Noel-Williams is on at their respective clubs?

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Les Biehn said:
Just wondering how much was L.Knight on? Was it more than Shipperley or Noel-Williams is on at their respective clubs?

Can't confirm it but it has been mentioned several times on here that he was on £4000 PW and that was when he signed (when we were up against QPR). This is probably one of the reasons he's no longer with us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here