Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Unless you live in a shed a wear a beenie

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
what is everybody doing next Christmas? or will you tell me i don't know we have not got this one out of the way yet

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
i'm from kent and been a seagull supporter for over 30 years a st holder and proud so grow up raymondbriggs ffs as it said not this friday ,next friday which is the 2nd.now if you are tired go to bed :ffsparr:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
What is it in their personal gene pool that possesses people to do this sort of thing in the full knowledge that the event will be recorded, not only in broadcast quality but by press cameras, phones and other digital paraphernalia?

I agree with all the above, BUT (there always is one!), even with all this technology on the go, the fella can bitch slap the GK, then just vanish into thin air in the ground and not be apprehended on the night ??? Technology is good, but what has happened to the naked eye ???

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As its still Sunday next Friday is the same as this Friday and we are playing Leeds week Friday. Come Wednesday then we will not be playing them this Friday we will be playing them next Friday. It's all down to how close you to the day. There was also some confusion of couse when we were playing Wednesday Friday but that's all history now.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
i'm from kent and been a seagull supporter for over 30 years a st holder and proud so grow up raymondbriggs ffs as it said not this friday ,next friday which is the 2nd.now if you are tired go to bed :ffsparr:

Think you are the one that needs to go for a rest,
we are laughing at your error,you got it wrong and we are gently taking the piss,the only malice on this thread came from your attack on me.
Now grow up and get some balls.
p.s. are you A man of k**t
or,as i suspect,a K***ish man?

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
As its still Sunday next Friday is the same as this Friday and we are playing Leeds week Friday. Come Wednesday then we will not be playing them this Friday we will be playing them next Friday. It's all down to how close you to the day. There was also some confusion of couse when we were playing Wednesday Friday but that's all history now.

Thank f*** we aint playing some team from sheffield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports