Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight's Six Figue Bid My A***

bosnian

Jul 31, 2003
All this old crap from Knight saying that we made a six figure bid.

I remember at the fans forum when Coppel was in charge that Dick Knight stated that we matched Reading's fee for Steve Sidwell, which if i remember rightly was around the 500k mark.

At that same forum the question was presented to him on several occasions "where is the money coming from for the new stadium".

Dick Knight's response, it's ring fenced.

It's about time that Dick Knight came out and spoke to us fans!!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Maybe it's time we had a Dick Knight poll??

Would you prefer..

Dick in?

or

Dick out?

bosnian said:
At that same forum the question was presented to him on several occasions "where is the money coming from for the new stadium".

Dick Knight's response, it's ring fenced.

It's about time that Dick Knight came out and spoke to us fans!!
The finance plans for the Stadium were presented in considerable detail at the Public Inquiry and were subject to intensive cross-examination by the lawyers representing Lewes District Council and Falmer Parish Council.

I summarised some of the discussion on this thread - which also appeared on the Club website and in the matchday programme.

But still people believe that this information is being kept from them!

:nono:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If only he would relinquish control of the club, he is dragging us to our deaths. I heard that there was a consortium to take us over that will propel us to the Premiership next season. :jester:

Would you take the risk of a striker over long term survival??? I am sure we are not that far away from financial ruin, with the costs we face, day in day out.

You can compare us to Crewe attendance wise, but they don't rent their stadium!!

Sir Dick Knight. :bowdown: :bowdown:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Franks Wild Years said:
Has anyone noticed the increase in chisel jawed, big furry hat wearing russian billionaires at the Withdean lately?
Could explain the Vodka and cabbage stalls springing up on Carden avenue on match day.

Watch this thread.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Re: Re: Dick Knight's Six Figue Bid My A***

Lord Bracknell said:
The finance plans for the Stadium were presented in considerable detail at the Public Inquiry and were subject to intensive cross-examination by the lawyers representing Lewes District Council and Falmer Parish Council.

I summarised some of the discussion on this thread - which also appeared on the Club website and in the matchday programme.

But still people believe that this information is being kept from them!

:nono:
:yawn:

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Franks Wild Years said:
Has anyone noticed the increase in chisel jawed, big furry hat wearing russian billionaires at the Withdean lately?
Could explain the Vodka and cabbage stalls springing up on Carden avenue on match day.

Watch this thread.

Yeah i have noticed that too

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Franks Wild Years said:
And people really believe that DK is lying about money for signings ?

Course he is, he doesn't give a shit about this club. You only have to look at his actions over the last few years to realise that.:nono:

What he said!

Knight, get your hand in your pocket to pay for a real striker or we are down! :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here