Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight to become Freeman of Brighton.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Good call. Greens doing something right. :salute: Does it mean he will be able to drive his sheep up Lewes Road?

Not the Greens necessarily.

As a councillor told me earlier - "It came out of 'Leaders' Group', which is Jason Kitcat, Geoffrey Theobald, and Warren Morgan. I don't know which one of them proposed him, but all three agreed on it..."

Now there's a room you'd happily pay to avoid.

Feb 14, 2010
All well and good but where were Brighton Council when they gave planning permission to turn The Goldstone into a retail park and then when Dick Knight was in the process of saving the club with Brady and the fans? Nowhere to be seen is the answer. Your friends help you in the bad times and they were as spineless as the appropriately named FA.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
All well and good but where were Brighton Council when they gave planning permission to turn The Goldstone into a retail park and then when Dick Knight was in the process of saving the club with Brady and the fans? Nowhere to be seen is the answer. Your friends help you in the bad times and they were as spineless as the appropriately named FA.
Leave it to Ernest. He does it better.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What about the naming of the bus?

Feb 14, 2010
Now Thunder Bolt, what would call Brighton Council's record towards the Albion in the 1990s to mid 2000s? Missing in Action at the very least I would say.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Brighton didn't come into it until we became a city in 2000. They voted 11-1 in favour of Falmer in 2002.
Perhaps you were thinking of Hove council?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
DK to wear an Albion shirt with number 6 ripped off on the back ???

Feb 14, 2010
Brighton didn't come into it until we became a city in 2000. They voted 11-1 in favour of Falmer in 2002.
Perhaps you were thinking of Hove council?

A point well made, its only half the current council (the Hove half) who should look at itself and its new found support for the institution that is the Albion.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
An San su cheeeese .....why? What has she done for brighton and hove?

Don't get me wrong, she has done great works in Burma but if you give her the honour, why not the dia lama, nelson Mandela, Solzhenitsyn, steve Biko, William Wallace, Che Guevara, mother Theresa ..after all they have done nothing for brighton but were great people

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
An San su cheeeese .....why? What has she done for brighton and hove?

Don't get me wrong, she has done great works in Burma but if you give her the honour, why not the dia lama, nelson Mandela, Solzhenitsyn, steve Biko, William Wallace, Che Guevara, mother Theresa ..after all they have done nothing for brighton but were great people

What about ME ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here