Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight Out!

E

enigma

junior said:
Time for someone to step in that is prepared to spend their money.

Please tell me you're not serious? Who, with any money, is going to buy the club?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Who is going to invest in a football club with no fixed assets ?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
junior said:
Get your wallet out then.

Last edited:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
junior said:
I have been saying that for ages,how many years potless now????

Sadly mr knight has got us £9 million in debt in about 6-7 years:smokin: Who would take us now i ask,plus been waiting nearly 10 years for a stadium:angry:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Rangdo said:
Get your wallet out then.

Sadly i dont think the Tenner ive got in my wallet will go very far.

If i had the money i would have quite happily signed some of the players we saw join other clubs on transfer dedline day.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
junior said:
Sadly i dont think the Tenner ive got in my wallet will go very far.

My point exactly.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Having a potless chairman was always goner be our downfall,many say a fan is great,but boy o boy its hurting us.

The club has recieved more money in the last few years,than in its history,yet still crop up huge debts:nono:

Knight means well im sure,but the danger of having a chairman with an empty wallet is disastrous to say the least.

Boy this falmer really needs to be a yes ASAP grrrrrrrrrrr:angry:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
BobbySmith said:
How about Risdale or Sam Hamman, they are rich and pretty good I hear ?

Leave Dick alone, he is a saint
You can call him a saint fairplay,but not in my eyes.The club would have made it without him.

Im sure he is a good honest bloke,but chairmans are supposed help out more financially??? I no he has put 1.5 million in over 7 years(WOW WEEE)but i bet he has that back in his wallet mmmm.

There is shite loads of good chairmans out there,so stop putting in the shite chairmans all the time.

same old story be gratefull for what we have:yawn:
The club dserves some money for once,in my many years of supporting the club,we have always been on the breadline.

Will our time come????

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
mr turd said:
You can call him a saint fairplay,but not in my eyes.The club would have made it without him.

Im sure he is a good honest bloke,but chairmans are supposed help out more financially??? I no he has put 1.5 million in over 7 years(WOW WEEE)but i bet he has that back in his wallet mmmm.

There is shite loads of good chairmans out there,so stop putting in the shite chairmans all the time.

same old story be gratefull for what we have:yawn:
The club dserves some money for once,in my many years of supporting the club,we have always been on the breadline.

Will our time come????

If you have any evidence of DK taking money out of the club would you care to share it with us ?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
a load of old shite posted by a turd, well ain't that surprising !

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
If Dick Knight hadn't come in we'd not be watching the team now.

As usual no ground,no future.
The players need a kick up the arse,they step on the pitch

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
mr turd said:

I hope for your sake his lawyers aren't reading this. They would have a field day with you.

junior said:

Oh yes, we've seen those sort at the Goldstone haven't we? Such money-men that know a good opportunity to snag a few million up for the taking.

Through such 'men' we have lost our ground, and will have to work very hard and slog against all odds for a replacment venue.
You want more of them, do you junior?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here