Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight on the terrace today

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
granted it was a bit tedious him on the pitch all the time at withdean but he was the figure head that drove us (and a few others) to falmer so I think a permanent tribute would be appropriate( a bit more than a bar). Don't think anyone would deny he didn't deserve it

How about the title of "Life President"? That would be a fitting tribute, I think. Come on, Tony, pull your finger out and... oh, wait.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I bet all the LICKERS were GROUPED around him KISSING his BACKSIDE

That must really hurt you, especially when no one wants to come near your sausage .

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I wonder if there'll come a day when an away terrace is half-filled with our former heroes, a number of us ruddy well missing out on a brilliant occasion thanks to the innate queue-jumping of Stuarts Storer and Myall. Oh look, all the Bovril's been drunk by Ian Baird, again, leaving the few who got lucky enough to attend left with only that rancid stew Leyton Orient call hot chocolate! And the newer legends aren't even watching the game, waltzing around signing autographs to the retired and selfieing themselves silly. Put that phone down Bridcutt and stop putting Picnic wrappers in Kurt Nogan's leather blazer pockets! The thought of it riles me. A maximum of 3 should be allowed in at any one time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here