Dick Knight must go now

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
FG/Ernest, whilst 90% of what you wrote is your usual wind-up you did mention one thing that I agree with. We are definately over-staffed on the non-playing side of things.

It is time to be ruthless and start a cull.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My tips - absolute crap.

What an outrageous thing to say.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Gareth Glover said:
My tips - absolute crap.

What an outrageous thing to say.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: couldn't resist mate

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Ernest said:
There can be no beating about the bush anymore, myself and other clued up individuals have warned about the damage that the massive ego of Dick Knight is doing to the club. And now it's all coming home to roost, after exhausting FBS's cash and I doubt he would have the front to sell next seasons Season Tickets in September he is coming out with the emotional blackmail ticket instead.
So if I donate £100 I get my name on a seat ? Big deal, how about for every so much raised a supporter is elected to the board ? Or a share issue that in the event of the Albion reaching Falmer and this financial nirvana everyone says it is then it can be repaid ? Of course this would never happen as it would dilute Dick Knights influence in the club. Of course in times of financial strife a business has to cut costs so unfortunate as it might be then a few redundancies among the overstaffed back room and commercial side might help as well but of course these are Knights relatives and cronies.
Dick Knight is no longer fit to run this club and right now he should be contacting every businessman and potential major investor in the county begging them to come on board and if it means he has to go then so be it.
The only defence people have had of this tinpot dictator is that the clubs financial position is safe with him in charge well it's quite obvious that it is not and now it's time for him go and go quickly before the damage becomes too great.
Of course this post will receive the usual criticism from the 'sun shines out of Knights arse' mob but before you post answer this , are you a season ticket holder or do you attend every home game possible if not ? Because if you don't you are one of the poeple responsible for the clubs financial position.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :drink:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
we won 2 games in a row and ernest went all quiet. but then heaven forbid the albion only drew away at watford. :eek:

after drawing a championship game (disgracefull behavior) ernest is back, so i have to agree he may have a point. after all we were only AWAY to watford.
so if we dont beat wolves then knight must go. (not)

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
graz126 said:
we won 2 games in a row and ernest went all quiet. but then heaven forbid the albion only drew away at watford. :eek:

after drawing a championship game (disgracefull behavior) ernest is back, so i have to agree he may have a point. after all we were only AWAY to watford.

And McGee must be sacked! (also not)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
graz126 said:

He went quiet as he was on holiday.

Well done Ernest another milestone in the "shit posts ever" :clap2: :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
I bet you're blubbing like the little cry baby you are because Dickie is doomed :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Not me matey, oh and Berkshire our other long serving supporter suddenly appears back on the scene to plunge the knife in.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that Ernest's is wrong

It's not just money that this Club needs. It's a board of directors that are capable of getting us planning permission for a new stadium.

Even a really fat cat with £10 million to throw about wouldn't guarantee that.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Lord Bracknell said:
It's not just money that this Club needs. It's a board of directors that are capable of getting us planning permission for a new stadium.

Even a really fat cat with £10 million to throw about wouldn't guarantee that.
Money does seem to do amazing things bracks,and seriously if we had a very wealthy chairman we would be in a ground now im sure.

MONEY MATTERS THESE DAYS:drink:

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Ernest said:
Of course in times of financial strife a business has to cut costs so unfortunate as it might be then a few redundancies among the overstaffed back room and commercial side might help as well

So who are you planning culling then? Perhaps we could do away with youth set up and junior seagulls. That'll save a few quid. Oh hang on a minute where did most of our current squad come from? Oh yes the youth set up. Doh. Next for the chop....the commercial staff. Would these be the same people that market the club to bring in sponsors and those that take it out into the community showing those that don't know that the club is there and is not just about football...Hey without advertising how the hell are we gonna attract a)new investors and b)new fans. Well and as for the club shop....better get that closed.

You are entitled to your opinion as we live in a democracy. Sadly you are a jumbed up gobshite who has very odd idea's about our chairman. He may not be able to throw money at the club in the way you would like, but you only have to look at other clubs who have speny big and then come unstuck. You know the old saying about looking after the pennys....

At the end of the day the club is walking a tightrope. But DK is planning and budgeting for the future and Falmer. If the bloody enquiry wasn't still dragging on and costing more money we'd all have a better idea of where are.

What are you? A supporter or not? If you're not then shut the f@~# up and still winding us all up. If do support the club then get behind it, put ya money where ya mouth is and then you can have your very own Ernest seat a Falmer. Then you'd be quiet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports