Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight Live at Komedia!

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
What a funny guy! His usual open mike spot at Withdean yesterday went down a storm. I particularly enjoyed his one liner, "The future's bright, the chairmans orange" absolutely hilarious. He almost got knocked over by that big bush of tumbleweed that went flying by.

Why does he insist on grabbing a mike and waffling on about nothing in particular almost every other home game.

Dick, shut up and get off you boring tit. Just put a note in the programme!

D

Deleted member 2719

I think he can see the finish line fast approaching and knows he needs to keep a friendly approach with the fans before they stick there foot out and trip him up and he ends as a Did not finish.
Like i have said before if King Mick doesn't do the business then with the way he handled the Wilkins Sacking i would expect the pressure to be to great for him too cross that finishing line.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I think he can see the finish line fast approaching and knows he needs to keep a friendly approach with the fans before they stick there foot out and trip him up and he ends as a Did not finish.
Like i have said before if King Mick doesn't do the business then with the way he handled the Wilkins Sacking i would expect the pressure to be to great for him too cross that finishing line.
Spot On Mouldy:thumbsup:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

No it wont, in case you hadn't noticed not too many people are that bothered about Wilkins.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not sure what is more annoying - DK and his 'Dad at a wedding reception' speeches every week or the fact that the volume is turned right up when DK speaks but as soon as he is finished and half times are read out, the volume goes right down again and you can hardly hear the scores.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As a point of order Dick was giving praise and a presentation to two loyal servants. Leave our great chairman alone :angry:

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I'm not sure what is more annoying - DK and his 'Dad at a wedding reception' speeches every week or the fact that the volume is turned right up when DK speaks but as soon as he is finished and half times are read out, the volume goes right down again and you can hardly hear the scores.

It's a nigthmare being next to the speaker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here