Dick - Don't make the same mistake with Slade

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Wilkins did well with a 7th place finish. We then took on Adams "for the future" which back fired

Now Slade has completed nothing short of a MIRACLE. Just don't make the same mistake and get rid of a winning formula for someone you think could do better.

That is all :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
The players want him, the fans want him, he wants to stay but the silence from the board room is deafening.:censored:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
If Dick Knight does not keep Russell after what he has done then I, as a staunch Knight supporter, will believe it is time for him to go. Any chairman who doesn't offer a man who has just pulled off a miracle a new deal is seriously out of touch with football and doesn't deserve a position like his.
:clap: :clap:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
i'll slap him with my cock if he doesnt offer him a contract.

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
If he DK doesn't give Slade the job there will be a backlash. Season Ticket renewals have not gone out yet and I'm sure there will be a good few people who will think twice if Slade is treated badly after all he has done.

I was looking at Gannon today and whilst his loyalty to Stockport is admirable he turned us down and there's no way he should be offered the job again now that his club has gone skint and will more than likely struggle next season.

I wasn't happy with the way Wilkins was treated but it didn't stop me coming to games. However if Slade was replaced by Dennis Wise I'm not sure that I could bring myself to support the poison dwarf.

Poppett

Apr 23, 2009
What a load of bollocks! Slade has achieved a minor miracle with more fight than Wilknins had in the whole of his time with us as a player and manager. He told more truth about crap performances than Micky Adams ever did and deserves a year to prove himself. I suspect however that Dick Knight has got Kevin Keehan lined up :)

Don't be a numpty Dick - sign Psycho up NOW

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Wilkins did well with a 7th place finish. We then took on Adams "for the future" which back fired

Now Slade has completed nothing short of a MIRACLE. Just don't make the same mistake and get rid of a winning formula for someone you think could do better.

That is all :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports