Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

Diana's day tomorrow what will you be doing?

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

Triggaaar

Members
Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Getting an MOT.
I am also getting an MOT for my car tomorrow.
I really don't the get the infatuation with her.
Neither do I!

2d644e0e93f7f9a9a01b3eaca2b43f7b21cacd8a80d1bcf5d463345aa3e9b63f.jpg

Argartu

Members
Jun 5, 2014
Stealing as many copies of the Express as I can and burning them in an attempt to release her soul and allow her to return to the spirit realm.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I was so annoyed when Diana died.

I'd just bought a Sega Saturn that came with a SCART lead which I could only use on the main TV in the living room. My parents decided that watching rolling news coverage of Diana's death was more important than me completing Sonic 3D.

:rant:

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I was so annoyed when Diana died.

I'd just bought a Sega Saturn that came with a SCART lead which I could only use on the main TV in the living room. My parents decided that watching rolling news coverage of Diana's death was more important than me completing Sonic 3D.

:rant:

Selfish *******s. They could have spent the next 30 years reading about her death in the Daily Express instead.

The Rivet

Members
Aug 9, 2011
At the outset I will declare myself a royalist however, I just saw a sycophant on the news declaring that she 'did so much for us'. Couldn't help but splutter out exactly what did she do? Sick and tired of this bollocks about it now. She died, loads of people do, in fact we all do!

studio150

Members
Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
FFS, Getting angry at the TV whenever there is an item on her, especially if anyone is talking absolute boll~~~~ such as turning up anywhere to lay flowers despite never having met the woman, forced tears, or a medium saying they have been contacted by her.

In fact I wish I hadn't opened this thread

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills