Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Di Canio in at Sunderland

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Weird that in the Sun today it says Poyet has been on their radar for 6 months and the chairman wanted him as the next manager and then Di Canio gets the job.

Well that would tally with the info I had yesterday from someone yesterday who's normally reliable who claimed inside knowledge and that Gus was number one choice. Who knows? Maybe they got knocked back this time if The Guardian's claim was true that Poyet was annoyed we seemed so willing to let him go to Reading.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Weird that in the Sun today it says Poyet has been on their radar for 6 months and the chairman wanted him as the next manager and then Di Canio gets the job.

In the space of ONE DAY, the Sun and Mirror between them have had Gus linked / strongly linked / number one target, for the manager's job at Leeds, Leicester and Sunderland.

zzzzzzz

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
In the space of ONE DAY, the Sun and Mirror between them have had Gus linked / strongly linked / number one target, for the manager's job at Leeds, Leicester and Sunderland.

I would be surprised if Gus was not "linked / strongly linked / number one target" for those Clubs. If I were a chairman I would break the bank to get him and Tanno in. Top half table performances on bottom half of the table finances, packing the home stadium, and playing stylish football. You would have to be mad not to want them.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Anyone see the press conference on sky? Sunderland's press officer had zero control over the thing. No one was listening to her as she tried (and failed) to control the discussion.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
A fact you siily thicko mug.

'Illiterate goon' was referring to your inability to communicate in written English, or to make any attempt to. I have no idea as to the validity of your statement (ie facts) as your statement was written in gibberish.

Love the irony of your thicko comment. Marvelous!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here