Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dexter Blackstock

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Justice...not only did we have many injuries...even loan players we were after get injured....ATM we don't need any players in unless we sell one of our top players...we have the forward line to come back yet and full praise to the stand ins for their efforts to keep us in the frame...we have very good players coming through the system...Ince,March,JFK...IF...and I say if...we get promoted,then that is the time to invest in players.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
Justice...not only did we have many injuries...even loan players we were after get injured....ATM we don't need any players in unless we sell one of our top players...we have the forward line to come back yet and full praise to the stand ins for their efforts to keep us in the frame...we have very good players coming through the system...Ince,March,JFK...IF...and I say if...we get promoted,then that is the time to invest in players.

JFK - I think you mean JFC!! I've never been pedantic on NCB before!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wonder if Dex is on our shopping list? The transfer embargo that allowed us to sign Halford, might work again.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Honestly forgot this guy even existed. Where the hell has he been the last 2 years?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here