Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Devices in the Leeds Team Vests

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
They are Cellinos player control devices, he sits in his converted extinct volcano base, like a Bond villain, and, like a space age Subutteo game, controls all the movements of his players.
He has tried to do this with managers, but, it's proving more difficult, hence the need to go through so many in a short space of time.

He isn't very good at it.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Not quite the same thing but it reminded me of the time that the South African team played at Hove with radio transmitters so they could pick up coaching instructions. It actually led to a change in the laws of cricket banning them

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You see them in pretty much every game on TV now (I assume they're widespread all the way down the leagues). Also noticed them in the international rugby games in the last few weeks.

It's where they get their stats from, I guess?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You see them in pretty much every game on TV now (I assume they're widespread all the way down the leagues). Also noticed them in the international rugby games in the last few weeks.

It's where they get their stats from, I guess?

No shit Sherlock [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here