Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Development squad away to Palace - October 7

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Ince has been great this season deputising for the injured Liam Bridcutt in the first XI, and he is only 20 odd - a big prospect for the future

I thought the guy with the dreads ( Richards ?) looked better, had a good range of passing, and was lively.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Ince has been great this season deputising for the injured Liam Bridcutt in the first XI, and he is only 20 odd - a big prospect for the future

He is , where did you get him from ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Lol
They are very similar, but I was definitely there,honest guv !

Yeah ??? i reckon you watched the updated tweets like grimbo :)

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Just back from behind enemy lines. The Palace posters summed up the game pretty well. We could have been 4 or 5 up in the first half, but they came back strongly in the second. Our substitutions didn't work, there's did. El Abd looked like he was marking a 12 year old. Ince played well, Goodwin as well. Our other centre back looked clam and composed but was subbed early in the second half. The icelandic lad had a good first half but faded badly in the second. George Barker ran their defence ragged in the first half, literally walked round their full back to set up our second and drove through with a strong shot for the first which rebounded off the bar. He too faded in the second half. The right back we brought on was just not up with the pace. They had chances to win it at the death and hit the post. Overall a fair result. The Holmesdale Fanatics (all 20 of them) were giving it large all game, really wanted to reply to some of the chants but thought better of it. First time I have been to a reserve game and been searched!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Just back from behind enemy lines. The Palace posters summed up the game pretty well. We could have been 4 or 5 up in the first half, but they came back strongly in the second. Our substitutions didn't work, there's did. El Abd looked like he was marking a 12 year old. Ince played well, Goodwin as well. Our other centre back looked clam and composed but was subbed early in the second half. The icelandic lad had a good first half but faded badly in the second. George Barker ran their defence ragged in the first half, literally walked round their full back to set up our second and drove through with a strong shot for the first which rebounded off the bar. He too faded in the second half. The right back we brought on was just not up with the pace. They had chances to win it at the death and hit the post. Overall a fair result. The Holmesdale Fanatics (all 20 of them) were giving it large all game, really wanted to reply to some of the chants but thought better of it. First time I have been to a reserve game and been searched!

Didnt hear you cheer !

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
After what happened last season - id rather not.

That and the novelty would wear off pretty quickly.

Ha, I'm sure you'd get over a reserve defeat though should it happen in the reverse fixture.

Some of the matches at U21 level are so laxed, atleast when there is pride at stake, it produces an entertaining game such as tonight.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He was at Chelsea from the age of 7

Came to us a year or so ago I believe.

Was MOM against Bolton, and got dropped, still haven't worked out why.

Id get him back in , very patrick vierea like in build and style .

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Id get him back in , very patrick vierea like in build and style .

A sensible Palace poster, I'm shocked! He is very Vieira-esque in terms of build and style....if he ends up being half as good as him I'll happy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here