Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

developement squad

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was more interested in the 3 major aspects of our game that we need ie aerial ability, speed on the ground and ability to bring the ball forward obviously tackling but that goes without saying for a defender..

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Any sign of Terry Connor tonight?

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
It is not the Youth Team, it is the Development Team playing tonight.

My apologies BigGully,my info from the club on friday was youth team,i didn't twig that it was the second game that had to be played on 1st team soil.Well done to those that attended the weather conditions were awful but the football was of a very good quality.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Ince really is a giant. On that basis alone I say sign him up. If he's here on trial I assume there'd be no fee involved.

Ince.jpg

More pics and report from last night's game here: http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/ds-report-albion-4-ipswich-town-0-625236.aspx?pageView=full#anchored

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
You couldn't judge his defensive ability based on last night. The conditions were terrible first half and Ipswich asked few questions. Nothing similar to facing a Championship centre-forward.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Ince looked ok but a solid ish performance against basically a bunch of school kids isn't worth getting carried away with. Add to that a gale of wind in the 1st half which wiped out any talent anybody playing may or may not of had.

Everyone always says Messi couldn't 'do it' on a cold Tuesday night in stoke, he certainly wouldn't have been able to do it on a night like that on a Monday in Lancing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here