Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Detroit Soccer scene growing however race issues still prevalent..

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You ever thought of the reasons you never see whites in downtown Detroit ?

It's because it is a shithole and whites can afford to move out of the downtown areas.

I'll never forget driving through Detroit on our way to Chicago, having just hopped over the border at Ontario. It was 7.30pm, the US border guards told us to lock all the doors and not stop. By 8pm we were in a massive traffic jam in the shittest bit of the city and we were literally the only white faces in the whole area.

I've never been to such a segregated part of the world, with the possible exception of Alice Springs in Australia (which is absurd, given the size of the place).

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It's because it is a shithole and whites can afford to move out of the downtown areas.

I'll never forget driving through Detroit on our way to Chicago, having just hopped over the border at Ontario. It was 7.30pm, the US border guards told us to lock all the doors and not stop. By 8pm we were in a massive traffic jam in the shittest bit of the city and we were literally the only white faces in the whole area.

I've never been to such a segregated part of the world, with the possible exception of Alice Springs in Australia (which is absurd, given the size of the place).

Did you take the i75 down through Delray towards Toledo and then across the bottom of Michigan...

Delray was the worst bit I think, the whole place looked like Zombie apocalypse....

Compared to Grosse Pointe.....

Attachments

• j22-fire-480.jpg
    j22-fire-480.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 127_5188.jpg
    127_5188.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Banner-E.jpg
    Banner-E.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 47
  • village.jpg
    village.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 43

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

This is interesting , the other side of the river to detroit, seems to be so near , yet so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here