Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Despicable piece of scum

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This thread stinks to high heaven just like Alfredmizen's numerous threads about criminals who happened to be muslim or black stank to high heaven. Mods, please bin it.

Calling [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This thread stinks to high heaven just like Alfredmizen's numerous threads about criminals who happened to be muslim or black stank to high heaven. Mods, please bin it.

Calling [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]!

Evening HWT, come and help me bounce a closer to home thread :thumbsup:
I'll leave you breadcrumbs.....:)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm not sure why this thread has been started on a UK Football forum. I'm also not sure why people are opening something called "Despicable piece of scum" if they're not just a teensy weensy bit interested. It'll be on page 4 in a couple of days :shrug:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I am unsure I could render assistance in certain instances.

I actually can't even watch surgery taking place on TV never mind getting up close and looking at such things in real life.

Yeah I think that countries that have no such laws argue that you cant expect people to be all collected and rational in a difficult or gory situation. Sure, some people are able to do something but a lot panic, get paralyzed by fear or even start to laugh uncontrollably.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
A civilised society should have laws against filming such things, unless in the public interest (such as being a witness). It should certainly ban such publishing online.

I don't get this filming for the purpose of ridicule or macabre interest. Says more about the folk that do it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here