Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Desperado's

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I know this is a strange question but does anybody know where I can buy a case of desporado's beer from in Brighton & how much ?
I can only seem to find places that sell single bottles

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wine Me Up at the bottom of Preston Drove could probably sort you out. They've got a website that I'm sure you could find easy enough. Big bottles of Desperados are the way forward!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Ah brilliant stuff cheers mate !!
That's only a 2 minute drive from me aswell

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Wine Me Up at the bottom of Preston Drove could probably sort you out. They've got a website that I'm sure you could find easy enough. Big bottles of Desperados are the way forward!
Are they gonna start making big bottles do you know ?
That would be brilliant !!!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Well I used to always buy the big Desperados bottles at Wine Me Up. They were 660cl I think. £2.90. Ran out of them pretty quick mind :lol:
Haha yeah I bet they did, I didn't even know they did a big bottle.
I'm going down their as soon as I've done the school run..... The hunt is on.
Cheers mate

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Anyone find that these gradually get worse the more you have or is it just me? Ideal with Lime on a side note
Tbh I don't think I've had enough of it yet, I usually just have a couple then move on to either ale (usually something by shepherds neame) or the Ol staple that is Stella Artois.
I know it doesn't contain lime but desporados does taste like it's got a hint of lime anyway to me but maybe that's just the sweetness

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Haha yeah I bet they did, I didn't even know they did a big bottle.
I'm going down their as soon as I've done the school run..... The hunt is on.

Just been in Preston Park Wines, halfway up Preston Drove. They've got the big bottles of Desperado in at the moment. They're pretty good in there, always ask if there's any beers I would like them to stock. Pretty sure they'd order you a case.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Just been in Preston Park Wines, halfway up Preston Drove. They've got the big bottles of Desperado in at the moment. They're pretty good in there, always ask if there's any beers I would like them to stock. Pretty sure they'd order you a case.
Oh right nice one, I went in wine me up earlier looking for the big bottles but they didn't have any so I grabbed 8 normal ones.
I'll have to pop in the Preston park one over the weekend, that's the one with the door right on a corner ain't it

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
What a coincidence, I have just this minute returned from france with some desperados, though just a few cans, but can tell you they are now selling several different varieties of the beer and in bottles of various sizes up to 1.5 litres !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here