Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Desert Island FOOD

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I suppose if I were stuck on a desert island I'd have plenty of spare time to burn of all the calories, so I'd go for
Breakfast - full English
Lunch - KFC
Dinner - chicken tikka danask with keema nan
Just out of interest where would I store all this food and I wouldn't have a fridge to keep the chicken fresh

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Chicken dhansak with pilau rice
Toast...lots of it. Thick "cut your own" white bread with real salted butter so thick it leaves teeth marks
Huge bowl of strawberries

All washed down with copious amounts of Harvey's best.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Chicken dhansak with pilau rice
Toast...lots of it. Thick "cut your own" white bread with real salted butter so thick it leaves teeth marks
Huge bowl of strawberries

All washed down with copious amounts of Harvey's best.

That's not fair I thought it was only food. Harvey's. :cheers:

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Can we have desserts on the desert Island ? I would have my homemade syrup sponge pudding and custard,Black Forest Gateaux and my mates' wife's' homemade Tiramisu all followed by Port and Stilton.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Special fried rice
Steak and chips with béarnaise sauce
Cheese cake

D

Deleted member 18477

I'd be going all out...

Fillet Steak with grilled tomato, fried eggs, chips, buttered bread and bourbons to dip in my cup of tea.

McDonald's double cheese burger with chicken nuggets and mango & pineapple smoothie.

Dominos chicken and bacon rasher pizza with garlic pizza bread, chicken stripers, dominos cookies and diet coke.

But yea I'd still get sick of all them foods after a while. The only reason I think I like them so much is because I have them hardly ever in comparison with most foods. Most of the time I eat, cereal, toast, sandwiches, pasta, lots of chicken, mince etc...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'd settle for an everlasting bag of spuds. That way I can feast on roast tatties, mash, jackets and chips or even Dauphinose. As I'm a keen fisherman too, on my desert island I can source the base ingredients for a nice fish pie....topped with mash, scrummy !

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Steak Frites.
Chorizo and Cannelini Bean Casserole.
Cheese and Biscuits.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Steak Frites.
Chorizo and Cannelini Bean Casserole.
Cheese and Biscuits.

I got hold of a recipe for a Chicken,Chorizo and Cannelini bean casserole, it's a good upgrade !:thumbsup:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Magret de canard (Duck, in case anyone needs the translation.)
Pan fried Sea-Bass with appropriate trimmings
Roast Lamb

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Chicken Peri Peri from Nishat Tandoori - a curry, not anything like the Nandos dish of the same name - surely the best take away curry ever.

Chilli Enchillada with guacamole, salsa, extra chilli sauce, refried beans, salad.

Monkfish and prawns in a ginger, chilli and garlic Thai sauce with sticky rice and various Thai 'extras' (I'm talking about side dishes).

Huge amounts of all three, please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here