Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Des Lynam irritated by 'Stand up if you hate Palace'

Wardyland

Jan 7, 2010
Seaford
:lolol: I don't really hate, don't exactly love em, is a shite chant but I still sing it and when I ask my toddler niece who we hate she says palace:lolol: good enuff 4 me:bhasign:

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I defend anyone's right to sing this or any other chant.

I also defend my right not to sing them and to believe that many chants are boring, childish and tedious.

I defend anyone's right to hate Palace.

I also defend my right not to hate them or any other club. I love my club and couldn't care less about any others or their supporters.

That doesn't make me a better or worse supporter than anyone else. I support in my way and I do not accept others telling me that I'm not a proper supporter unless I behave in certain ways. We can all support in different ways but still be equally passionate about our club. It's just that my passion doesn't need to include abuse, hostility, aggression and hatred ... or mindless chants.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Almost as embarrassing as that 'we're the north stand...' crap that's only sung by about 12 people coz they actually believe it's cool?... Fact is, no one else actually joins in and another fact is, IT'S f***ing GASH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here