Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Des at Fulham

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
Just seen Des Lynham watching the Fulham v Liverpool on Sopcast match who is he supporting then?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Spunk Bubble said:
You don't hear much from Des now about the Falmer plight do you ???.

You never hear much from or about Des when we are shit

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Yeah, Des should have been at Cheltenham. (I didn't go but Des should have been there).
Bloody part timer! :rolleyes:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Superseagull said:
There as a guest of Jimmy Hill i'd guess?

That would make sense. Jimmy appears at Withdean fairly often.

Des goes to home games a lot, and was seen at Brentford:)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
so noone has commented on what they said on motd!?

''des lynham, a brighton fan, watching here today. the only way he is gonna watch prem football''

CHEEKY SODS.....true....but STILL

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:

''des lynham, a brighton fan, watching here today. the only way he is gonna watch prem football''

Thats what i thought!! Cheeky buggers!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
True at the moment, the last laugh will be on us in a few years time...if Wigan and Watford can make it into the Premiership, why shouldn't we, they are no bigger than we are.

This post conveniently ignores the fact that we are potless, in the third tier of English football and don't have a proper stadium.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
to be hoenst i dont blame him, at the moment, id rather watch premeirship than the crap we play week in

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Gully said:
This post conveniently ignores the fact that we are potless, in the third tier of English football and don't have a proper stadium.

or a decent manager:)

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
Hercules Rockerfeller said:
I go to watch Fulham too, doesn't alter my allegiance. Des was at Brentford away with some chick. He looked as pissed off as I was after that debascle.

I went there to take my son as well, have you seen the season ticket prices for Fulham, the child prices are for under 17s not 16 and for a roof over your head and watching descent football its not a bad deal.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Tickets/Tickets.aspx

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
mdotw said:
I went there to take my son as well, have you seen the season ticket prices for Fulham, the child prices are for under 17s not 16 and for a roof over your head and watching descent football its not a bad deal.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Tickets/Tickets.aspx

It is just a nice place to go an watch some semi-decent football. My mates family are all season ticket holders and often has a spare and I am all too happy to go along.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Well until we get that sodding ground, he is right! It's a shame the commentator couldn't have slipped that in as well!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What were you expecting, Des to pack himself a picnic and trek off to Cheltenham for the weekend?

FFS, why on earth would anyone be offended by him going to Fulham while the Albion are engaged in a meaningless end of season away game in the wilds of Gloucestershire? Someone probably gave him a free ticket and a G&T in the Craven Cottage hospitality lounge too, so who can blame him?

I didn't go to Cheltenham either, I'm too skint after an expensive month including a trip to Swansea. Does this make me a bad fan?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

Not true at all!

He could go to ANY Premiership match. :lolol:

HE often goes to Fulham when we're away and they're at home.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Silent Bob said:

HE often goes to Fulham when we're away and they're at home.

I think he's still friends with Jimmy Hill, a Fulham Man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here