Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derren Brown...Apocalypse...

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Anyone else watching this...what is your opinion...fake? or not....I query it because when he woke up in hospital he was wearing stage make up when he was watching TV news of the meteor strike....

Schleck

Oct 22, 2012
It was all good until on the coach Derren put his hands over his face and he blacked out.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Seems like a massive effort to fake this. What's the point?

Personally I thought it was ace. Love Darren Brown and all the stuff he does.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
couldn't help but laugh at the whole thing from where brown got up on the coach and clicked his fingers....it's just too acted

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Fake. Too many camera angles and close ups in the hospital scene sealed it for me.
Prank Patrol for Adults.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Deren Browns shows use a variety of tricks. stooges, special effects., camera edits, hypnosis, audience plants and good old fashioned smoke and mirrors.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It's a terrific amount of effort to go to to help a mentally retarded muppet realise that he's a layabout. Clearly the lad is in some sort of daze.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Well it's possible to send my wife into a coma by rubbing her arse....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

There must be a link because most women in my office can send me to sleep just by opening their mouths. Just this morning I felt myself entering a narcoleptic coma as one started droning on about her new hair highlights, an event it seems that was met with much excitement and joy by the other women present.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Not fake. No point to fake it, you might as well do it for real for all the effort you'd need to put in. If you can control the complete environment camera angles and actors don't matter. That guy honestly thought he'd woken up in that hospital.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here