Votes: 43 28.7%
  • another twanging

Votes: 54 36.0%

• Total voters

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The Championship is difficult to predict generally, the fact that this looks an absolute nailed on Derby win, should in fact give us some hope. It's obvious that we'll lose so we'll probably win.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Although I'm usually quite optomisitic about these things and also agree that we quite often beat the top sides whilst struggling against those less fancied to win against us, I just don't get that feeling from this match> I think we could lose by three goals :(

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not at all optimistic. But living in hope.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Some of our recent results have created the illusion that we've suddenly become unstoppable. The result at Bolton acted as a timely reminder that a lot more work and different players are needed if we are to embark on a period of sustained improvement. Derby have got better and we are in the slow process of recovery. We'll get beat, but we will put up a bit of a fight and McLaren will say "Its always difficult coming here and we knew we'd be in for a game" as he walks smiling out of the door, 3 points secure in his pocket, and onto the coach home.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think we will go out to get a 0-0 draw. And for me we will lose 1-0 or hit them on the break and win 1-0

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Derby reliant on one striker a lot (at least against the Albion) and advancing full-backs, possession non-aggressive side, should be a made to measure match for a home win. Derby known to funnel back into deep defence* and this may happen spoiling all predictions.

(*Play-off first match.)

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Gone for a surprise win...I expect the lads to give everything and put their bodies on the line for a result.
Crowd to play their part as well, the stadium will rock !!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Some of our recent results have created the illusion that we've suddenly become unstoppable. The result at Bolton acted as a timely reminder that a lot more work and different players are needed if we are to embark on a period of sustained improvement. Derby have got better and we are in the slow process of recovery. We'll get beat, but we will put up a bit of a fight and McLaren will say "Its always difficult coming here and we knew we'd be in for a game" as he walks smiling out of the door, 3 points secure in his pocket, and onto the coach home.

This sounds hugely plausible, but I'm plumping for a standard Amex 1-1 draw.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We beat Fulham 2-0, Fulham just beat derby 2-0, so I expect us to win 4-0 tomorrow night.....ezzy game this football predicting lark
Sounds good, I'm going large on this!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
When Derby plays their nearest, fiercest rival, is that the Derby Derby?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here