Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby v Man United (FA Cup)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm confused, why don't we want 'Boro, Hull & Derby to go through.
Shirley having their heads turned, more games, fixture congestion is a good thing.

They're all charging about this weekend while our lot have their feet up reading Enid Blyton (I assume).

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Blimey I thought United were all over Derby. The BBC panel are seeing a different game to me.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They're all charging about this weekend while our lot have their feet up reading Enid Blyton (I assume).

I admit I'm going on mainly on the evidence of his tweets here, but do you think LuaLua reads a whole lot of anything?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I admit I'm going on mainly on the evidence of his tweets here, but do you think LuaLua reads a whole lot of anything?

Nan.JPG

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Granted he's more of a coloureriner, and less so Famous 5.
But despite that I'm sure he always has a couple of Peter Rabbit first editions to hand.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Derby playing their first team (except for long time injured Forsyth). I can why they've signed Ollson at left back as Warnock (like Greer) is looking a bit jittery; down to age I think.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
If you want advice on left backs...there is only one Guru.

No, really? who's that then? Have I missed something? I don't remember anybody on here constantly banging on about left-backs from Ashley Cole downwards and also getting bowed down to by other NSCers.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Given that Man Utd have just scored their second, I'll go for the battering and total destruction of confidence.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Come on, Derby, let's have another two!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Is it my bias, or does Martin look like an asthmatic ant with heavy shopping to coin a phrase? Against half decent defending he looks poor to say the least.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Derby won't get promoted with Keogh playing in their starting 11. Amazing to think he'll probably be playing for the Republic of Ireland at Euro 2016.

Too many glory boys in the Derby team as well. Lost count of the number of times one of their players could have been put through, but the attacking player on the ball went for it himself. The collective doesn't exist at the IPRO it seems. Wouldn't be surprised to see them drop out of the play off places, like they did last season.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Come on, Manure, let's have another one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here