Derby v Hull

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well I'm glad they got stuffed

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Squeak through on pennos Monday night and get through to the final against the only team we've beaten in 90 minutes this season.

It's written in the stars. :rave:

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
It appears Derby have messed up by trying rather than chilling for a month like hull and Wednesday. They worked exceptionally hard against us and maybe like us they are running out of puff?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
It appears Derby have messed up by trying rather than chilling for a month like hull and Wednesday. They worked exceptionally hard against us and maybe like us they are running out of puff?

Put too much into getting the 2nd leg at home, which they failed to do anyway, instead of resting players.

Could have cost us automatic promotion and them a chance at wembley.

No coincidence the two teams in the ascendancy after first legs are those that rested players.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
More like the year of dead second legs, SKY will be SEETHING

The only stiff as a dodo will be you if as you have promised you tie youself up naked to the goalpost in your red hammer and sickle underpants

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Very happy about today's result.

I didn't mind Derby, until I had the misfortune of sitting very close to their scummy fans a couple of weeks back. Several middle aged Derby fans were more intent throughout on baiting Albion fans, constantly gestering to all and sundry about going out the back for a fight, and a favourite song was revelling about the Albion staying down. The well publicised homophobia incident came as no surprise.

Got their comeuppence today. Looks like we'll be playing them again next term, where Will Hughes will outclass our midfield .... again.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I didn't mind Derby, until I had the misfortune of sitting very close to their scummy fans a couple of weeks back. Several middle aged Derby fans were more intent throughout on baiting Albion fans, constantly gestering to all and sundry about going out the back for a fight, and a favourite song was revelling about the Albion staying down. The well publicised homophobia incident came as no surprise.

Got their comeuppence today. Looks like we'll be playing them again next term, where Will Hughes will outclass our midfield .... again.

Not sure Hughes will still be there

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

I think Will Hughes is still slowly walking off the pitch at the Amex isn't he ? :lolol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not sure Hughes will still be there

He'll be an idiot if he is. He could have an England career ahead of him and needs to be playing Premier League football rather than being held back by perennial bottlers, Derby. Man Utd is my guess for his location next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here