Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby v Brighton live on Bein Sports

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I love it that some of those who can't make it due to work, can watch it while they are at work! What exactly is to you do that you can log onto a (illegal?) live stream of a football match when you have a job to do?

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Hopefully Bein Sports in the US will show it too. They dont announce the weekend schedule until the Thursday before! Wont happen if Real Madrid or Barcelona are playing at the same time!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Derby County ‏@dcfcofficial 8m
#dcfc's home game with #BHAFC on Saturday has been selected for Extended Highlights by the Football League Show:

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
this is great, thanks for posting this! are these sites reliable, do you use them frequently?

can away games often be found on these sites?

anything i need to know in advance of the game, can you offer any further advice?

i've downloaded chrome, and the adblock software, but i can see myself clicking about for ages trying to get it to work on the day and missing half the game haha cheers

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Remember to keep a look out for the David Baddiel look-a-like waving hysterically from the away end in his yellow Albion shirt and scarf :lolol:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Warum nennt man diesen Kanal "Bein-Sport"? Hat es auch Beine? Wie viele Beine?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here