Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Derby v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now In it's 6th SEASON !!

Derby v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Derby 1 Brighton 1

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Who are these posters going for 2-0/3-0 Derby? And you call yourselves Brighton supporters!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Next you're gonna tell me you don't have every ticket stub from every home and away game since 1955.

Your right i don't,thought we would get our only defeat until Xmas out of the way early.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
1-0 to the Rams sadly. Will be a tight game, and they just nick it. Of course will be gutted, but a tricky game out the way, and will remove that thought of a possible unbeaten run.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Very underwhelming pre-season. Maybe a hangover from last term. Need a goalscorer and another central defender, preferably this week.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
3-0 Derby. Hopefully a wake up call, but I doubt it.

Terrible pre-season. This is going to be a very long campaign. Mark my words mind, we're in for a let down this time around. We can't compete financially and this summer has been one of barricades up, fingers in ears, heads in the sand and hope - that we can replicate last season. And this in a league with Newcastle, Villa, and now Wolves... Oh and Norwich, errmmm Fulham ermmmm Derby ermmm sigh.

RohanInceEnthusiast

Nov 26, 2015
As things stand, our squad doesn't look capable of beating Derby at their place.

With that being said, I'm going to say the score will be 1-0 Derby.

However I hope, with a few signings this week, that I will be proven wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here