Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Nearly Sold Out

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Glad you got one.

It seems they have already all gone. Was it the whole of S1E offered or just some of it?

If reports on 'Rams Talk' are true then Derby actually sent back 400 of their 1484 allocation. If this was true 1000 of them could fit in S1B and S1C which should mean we can have S1D

Half of S1E and (I think) all of S1F (I'm in F).
I got in there dead on 10am and the seats were disappearing instantly.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Has everyone ordered there ballons bog roll and streamers for monday .Just spent £25 on Amazon two of each please

Pray to your god of choice that there aren't any clackers waiting for us.

Clearly the club are making every seat available. Notice no comments like 'final seats to be released' so maybe there are going to be a few more.

Initially I was surprised that Derby might only be bringing 1000, but I guess it's one of their longest journeys, nothing to play for for them, they need to save up for a potentially expensive Play Off campaign and it's on TV, do fair enough.

Still bugging me as to why, if they have only sold 1000 that more are not available for home fans though

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Clearly the club are making every seat available. Notice no comments like 'final seats to be released' so maybe there are going to be a few more.

Initially I was surprised that Derby might only be bringing 1000, but I guess it's one of their longest journeys, nothing to play for for them, they need to save up for a potentially expensive Play Off campaign and it's on TV, do fair enough.
Agreed it is a surprise if only 1,000 Derby.

I am always sceptical when the players or manager talk about the influence of the fans - but it can't do us any harm that this game has gone down their pecking order of importance.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Derby usually have a big following and bank holiday weekend so again surprised only 1000. Lets hope we can get an atmosphere going rather than nervous tension

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Derby usually have a big following and bank holiday weekend so again surprised only 1000. Lets hope we can get an atmosphere going rather than nervous tension

Not sure we'd take much more than 1,000 if we knew we were destined for the play-offs - many would be saving their powder and money for that.

Additionally, being a Bank Holiday Monday, trains won't be brilliant which combined with it being a 12:30 kick-off and on Sky, will be limiting factors.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not sure we'd take much more than 1,000 if we knew we were destined for the play-offs - many would be saving their powder and money for that.

Additionally, being a Bank Holiday Monday, trains won't be brilliant which combined with it being a 12:30 kick-off and on Sky, will be limiting factors.

All fair points but still surprised for them!

Also you may be a bit early at 12.30 ;-)

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

Actually 2.30 kick -off , you can be there at 12.30 I will still be in the pub

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

It still leaves the question though.

1000 of them can be housed in S1B and S1C. S1D and half of S1E have not been sold to home fans - what's going on?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
It still leaves the question though.

1000 of them can be housed in S1B and S1C. S1D and half of S1E have not been sold to home fans - what's going on?

S1E has been sold out to home fans. Some of S1B and S1D will be segretation.

If we don't manage 30k in this game then it's obviously not possible until we accrue the necessary certificates to limit the segregation required.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Most Albion fans at a league game since 28th April 1979

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here