Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby : if we win ?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yes, if we win today I'll start to believe we'll get automatic promotion. I already think we're close to nailed on for top 6, with an outside chance of top 2; 3 points today would be a real statement of quality and intent.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Surely our toughest game of the season so far - so if we have a go - take them on and beat them Is that the time to start dreaming or what ? Or should we wait till after M'Brough.

To be fair we thought that after Ipswich and Hull, it'll just be another notch on the bed, and shutting up rivals that don't believe we should be there. We've played all our games at home against the bottom six dontcha know.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Regardless of what happens today the real test of this team is how they respond after a defeat. But I'll say one thing I haven't seen a "group" like this since the Micky Adams side of Oatway, Rogers, Carpenter, etc

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Regardless of what happens today the real test of this team is how they respond after a defeat. But I'll say one thing I haven't seen a "group" like this since the Micky Adams side of Oatway, Rogers, Carpenter, etc

I definitely see similarities in spirit with Micky Adams v1

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
If we are still in the top 6 by the time we are due to play MK Dons away we should make an effort to take 10,000 fans to them to help them fill some of its seats looks great stadium.

Surely our toughest game of the season so far - so if we have a go - take them on and beat them Is that the time to start dreaming or what ? Or should we wait till after M'Brough.

I would suggest
anyone who thinks Hughtons dour tactics will get us anything today is on DRUGS.
Our back four(apart from the walking penalty Dunk)is due a bus pass.
Lack of ambition in the transfer window is now starting to bite.
Big reality check today.
3-0 Rams.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I would suggest
anyone who thinks Hughtons dour tactics will get us anything today is on DRUGS.
Our back four(apart from the walking penalty Dunk)is due a bus pass.
Lack of ambition in the transfer window is now starting to bite.
Big reality check today.
3-0 Rams.

What did you do? Knocked over your 'half empty' cup and smash it? Hope you don't work for the samaritans???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here