Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby H moved

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Personally I prefer the Friday nights. Leaves the rest of the weekend free, which is much better for anyone driving to the game from any distance.

Eh?
Have I misread this post or have you said, Friday nights are much better for anyone driving to the game from any distance?

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Eh?
Have I misread this post or have you said, Friday nights are much better for anyone driving to the game from any distance?

They are yeh, if you can get away from work of course. I just mean because, otherwise, getting to the football and back on a Saturday can end up taking half of your weekend. Whereas there's such a finite time period on Friday games

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
They are yeh, if you can get away from work of course. I just mean because, otherwise, getting to the football and back on a Saturday can end up taking half of your weekend. Whereas there's such a finite time period on Friday games

You have mentioned the point I was going to make, work.
I often read posts from non local fans that can't make evening matches unless they take time off work.
I wouldn't fancy driving 50miles+ after an evening match myself though.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Leicester v Derby tonight. If Derby win, they'll have Millwall in the next round. Win that and our rearranged game will be rearranged. Again. Come on Leicester

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
You have mentioned the point I was going to make, work.
I often read posts from non local fans that can't make evening matches unless they take time off work.
I wouldn't fancy driving 50miles+ after an evening match myself though.

Living in Devon is a bit more than 50 + miles and the reason I ditched my season ticket because of midweek games
This will be my first season since we left the Goldstone I won't have done a home game sadly
Sky had wrecked it for us long distance fans sadly and I now do a lot more away games as most are on a Saturday at 3.00pm

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Living in Devon is a bit more than 50 + miles and the reason I ditched my season ticket because of midweek games
This will be my first season since we left the Goldstone I won't have done a home game sadly
Sky had wrecked it for us long distance fans sadly and I now do a lot more away games as most are on a Saturday at 3.00pm
Should of held out another season bud! If we go up most games will be Sat/Sun with very few midweek. Living in Norfolk I know you dilemma

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here